Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i am so stinkin' happy....

.... that the GMAT is taken and over! I visited the testing center today and a few hours later, I left with a headache and a lighter heart. Yeah for me.

Next week, it's off to Cleveland to visit Case West and their program and finish up the apps. In the meantime, I'm going to work on my before 30 goals and enjoy Spring springing.

Keep a look out for Sweetie, especially if you are on the West coast. He's going to be there for the next 10 days or so.

Ok, I've gotta take an asprin and lay down until the math problems float out of my head.

2 comments: