Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Monday, June 04, 2007

while I wait

Today is my hurry up and wait day. I hurry up and call people, reminding them to pay their premiums and wait for them to show up after we've closed. Thus this entry.

This weekend, Mom, Dad and I went down to Colmbus to visit Cousin Melissa, her hubby Jason and their teeny, tiny baby girl Lauren Kathryn. She is only 31.5 weeks along since conception! Since she was born so early, it is amazing how small she is! I didn't even want to touch her - I was uber nervous of breaking her. Luckily, no offer was made, so I breathed easier! She's gained a pound since her birth so she is up to 3 lbs. It is so hard to believe that a human being can be so small.

So, my waiting for this day is over. The customer came and went. Hurray for the end of another work day.

Take care.

No comments: