Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog #100!

Yeah!!! One hundred times I've gotten on-line and amused myself this way!!! woo to the hoo!

Now, for the real reason I write. To tell all about my newest sock. It's stripey. It's a navy blue with gray, brown and taupe stripes. And it needs a mate.

Today's Glitch: I lost.... er... misplaced the second ball to make the mate. I need to find out where all my stash is and go through it. I also need to finish up my Notre Dame scarf soon. I'm half way there.

Also, sorry about the lack of pictures, but I keep forgetting that my camera is in my purse. That's right, I carry around my camera, but can never remember to take a picture. And people keep asking why my purse is getting larger as time goes by.

Sweetie somewhat recently reminded me of the era of my anti-purse purse feelings. I have no clue what I was thinking at the time, so I will blame it on being in my early 20s. So, instead of carrying a purse like a normal girl, I decided that it wasn't for me. However, I still had crap to carry around (who doesn't?) and not enough pockets. This is how the reasonable solution of carrying my stuff around in a Bath and Bodyworks bag started. Once the bag started to look a little too worn, I would switch it out for a new B&B bag. Yes, this was the brown bag with the raffita handle. Yes, I purchased waaayyy too much B&B stuff during my flush college days.

That's right, I said "Flush College Days". Thank goodness for tips at the coffeeshop.

1 comment:

Meg said...

those B&B bags rock! Sometimes I still perfer them!