Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Thursday, November 09, 2006

change is a good thing

As you probably have noticed, I decided that funky pink is the way to go. Megan's blog inspired me to switch it around and I finally got around to it. Ta-da!

This evening I had a lovely time with Mom. We went to Bluffton College's Yoder Hall and watched a string sextet, composed of 2 mandolins (one of whom switched to violin on occassion), a mandocello, a mandola, a guitar and a bass. It was completely delightful! They played classical music, bluegrass, ho-down, new age and finished with the Beatles. I'm in love with them. They are the Nashville Mandolin Ensemble and if you have a chance, go see them!!!

Also, I am excited that Heather H. is coming and staying the night. She will be the first guest at Casa Ferguson and I can hardly wait!

But before that can occur.... Erin from Marysville is getting hitched on Saturday and I have to go and read scriptures. I hope God doesn't strike my sinning butt down for just showin' up. Beware of thunder.

No comments: