Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Sunday, November 12, 2006

God did not strike me down... yet

Why I am an uber-nerd at times.... I totally enjoyed Megan's blog so much that I accidently duplicated her template thing-a-ma-bobber. That's what I get for not paying too close to attention and being sleepy at the same time. So, I switched things around and we'll see for now.

Erin and Dan got hitched yesterday and it was absolutely lovely. Erin made a beautiful bride and the bridesmaids had lovely dresses. I looked cute and so did everyone, come to think of it. I hate going to weddings and seeing folks not even try to clean up. That is sooo annoying! I read the Bible verses without a major flub and so did the other 3 readers. At the rehearsal, the organist yelled at us to be quiet... not the first time I'd been in trouble in church, but the first time in a while. It would probably happen more often if I attended. hmmm...

I also got to meet with some of Erin's other friends and I really enjoyed Jo and Jerry. She is an Aussie working at the tire factory. She cracked me up and now I want to be her friend too! hmmm.... I'll work on Erin for an opportunity!

Sweetie should be back soon from his trip to CA with Berk and Stella. The pictures are really good, so check out his site!

No comments: