Some censuring Readers will scornfully say, why hath this Lady writ her own life? Since none cares to know whose daughter she was or whose wife she is, or how she was bred, or what fortunes she had, or how she lived, or what humor or disposition she was of? I answer that is true, that 'tis to no purpose to the Readers, but it is to the Authoress, because I write it for my own sake, not theirs. ~Margaret Cavendish in 1655

Saturday, May 12, 2007

a good day

This was a good day for me. I went up to Defiance, Ohio for a knit-in and met a few good ladies. They were fun and chatty and just a plain, old nice group. I wanna be their friend. I also want The 5th Stitch to be closer to me in Ada. That would be too much fun. I think that I will add Ellen's link over on the side.

Well, I'm yawning and I still need to get a Mother's Day card for Mom. Luckily, the gift is bought and I hope she likes it. If she doesn't, then I will like it. :)

No comments: